- Right turnable button provides easy access to the menus
- Left turnable button is used to select which input changes apply to etc.
- Alarm condition is provided in meaningful text
- Logical structure and self explanatory interface making a manual more or less superfluous
- Speech processor commands are shown and can be changed directly
- Input names can be changed. Changes are automatically transferred to the speech computer
- Each input can be set as either a temperature input or ON/OFF input
- Temperatures and status for each input are show in the display
- Everything can be set directly from the panel - no external adjustment are needed
- High and low absolute temperature alarm limits
- High and low relative temperature alarm limits compared to a "normal temperature" measured between 6 and 7 in the morning
- In addition to lightning/transient protection short (insignificant) alarms are filtered
Selective alarm handling
Alarm handling can be set for each input as needed:
- both siren and alarm dialup.
- siren only
- only during daytime hours
- as beep only and on request only (soft alarm)
Heat wave compensation
In order to avoid unwanted alarms on a warm summer day (heat wave), it is possible to specify a parameter in °C by which the indoor temperature is allowed to rise above the outdoor temperature. This can be done separately for each input.
- Alarm for defects - short circuits and broken cables - at all inputs.
- Alarm at too low voltage in power supply.
- Temperature sensors and keyboard housing are IP 65.
- Possibility for automatic test of accumulator every day at 0800 hrs.
Clear and easy graphical survey with:
- Temperature trends shown as curves
- High and low values
- Alarm condition
- A Speech Processor Dr.Bell performs alarm dialup and informs in clear speech.
- Remote control - setting parameters using a telephone.
RS485 interface is integrated. Communication opens up possibilities which you will soon appreciate:
- Communication with a PC and Professor Partyline for presentation of trends of the temperature. Remote control - for example setting of alarm limits and toggle active/idlemode of each input. This can also be done through telephone by means of a modem.
- By means of a Speech Processor Dr.Bell inquiries and operation can also be done through telephone.
- Can be expanded by more units connected in network.
- Supervision of O2 and pH-value and other parameters on request.